We will call you a few days before your trip and discuss location and weather conditions, as well as answering any questions you may have. The remainder of your payment is due at the dock BEFORE boarding the boat. Delays or cancellations of your fishing trip due to inclement weather will be at the captain’s discretion, everyone’s safety is his top priority. Deposits are non-refundable. If there is a cancellation due to inclement weather, your trip will be rescheduled.
What to bring *:
- Paper copy of your current Wisconsin fishing license (DNR requires a paper copy for fishing on the bay of Green Bay)
- Appropriate clothing (rain gear, wind breaker, sweatshirt, etc.)
- Personal snacks/lunch/beverages
- Camera to record your monster fish
- Cooler to take home your catch
*Fish’n Walleye Guide Service is not responsible for your personal items brought aboard the boat.
Our guided trips leave from one of three launch sites:
777 Sunset Beach Rd, Suamico, WI 54173
102 Bay Beach Rd, Green Bay, WI 54302
5637 Sturgeon Bay Rd, New Franken, WI 54229
Or if you’re fishing the Fox River:
1075 N Broadway St, De Pere, WI 54115
You will need to bring a paper copy of your current, valid Wisconsin general fishing license. Don’t have one yet? Follow the links below to buy one: